- Learn not to rush into situations.
- Learn, apply and evolve your problem solving skills.
- Develop knowledge of the business.
- Build relationships with the business and your peers.
- Continue to learn and improve your skills.
- Continue to sell yourself, your skills and your results.
- Develop good interpersonal skills.
- Accept responsibility, consequences and risk.
- Be personable and approachable.
- Learn how politics work and learn how to win at it.
- Believe in yourself and in what you are doing.
- Learn from your failures.
What skills do you think someone should have to be successful in IT?